A New Adventure and Chapter in Our Life

June 2020

Well we are off again to another adventure!  Can't seem to stay in one place too long and we get itchy feet.  We sold our home here in Yuma (see pictures below), and bought a 40 foot diesel motor home (also see pictures below). June was a month of many unforeseen situations.  I found out through my cousin Linda in Eugene that I have a brother Ben.  I called him right away as he had been searching for me awhile and my cousins helped him locate me.  We had a great conversation that first day and I met his beautiful family.  Since then we have been getting to know each other via chat and phone.  We will be going there in September to meet in person then going to Eugene for a family reunion.  Kyp has also met him via messages and chat.  It is amazing how much he and our son Preston are alike, and they both look like our dad in stature and build and in the face.  When I talk to Ben I see same mannerisms as Preston.  It's really weird but very exciting.  I can't wait to meet in person and get to know him better.

So we leave the 1st of July, and will stay in Yuma for most of July until new owner gets here from Texas.  Then it's to California for our great grand baby birth in August.  Then we head to Utah to meet Ben and family.  From there we will go to Eugene for family reunion which is exciting haven't seen my family there for over 20 years.  We hope to go see our son and grandchildren in Damascus after that and some friends Larry and Polly.

I should be real practiced at driving this motor home by then.  We don't really have plans after that yet, possibly come back south towards Yuma for the winter.  We still have our medical here and appointments.  Drew will be following up for the next two years after his stroke.  He is doing real well and getting better all the time.  Below are some pictures of the house we just sold, new house and some of my brother and his family.

 






 
 



 




































Ben (Brother) & Family

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Closing Out the Year

Summer Season

Our Plans are like Jello Sometimes it just doesn't set!